Friday, November 29, 2013

A Change for Yoga

While trekking and in the meditation of quiet walking, I came to a few long coming realizations on my immediate plans. In a last minute shift (planned and confirmed in the last few hours), I will be heading to Pokhara in a few hours for a ten day yoga, detox and meditation retreat. Although the energy and movement of Kathmandu is enthralling, the pollution, and constant hustling are overwhelming to me. My sense of wanderlust, of seeing new sights, is not quenched and I have had a strong desire to keep moving since returning to Kathmandu on Thursday. Although I regret not working for Animal Nepal, as they are a wonderful and hardworking organization, I have been the initiator of all contact with them, and for some reason, I do not think I will be missed. 

For the next ten days, I will chill out, suspend my movement, and try to find some more clarity on this world exploration. I predict that I will be out of wifi range, so I will continue my Everest saga when I get back (back to where? Not sure yet). 

Aloha and Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Amazing!!! I pray you find clarity and serenity. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete